Everyday Brows on Fleek? It's No Secret, Really.
I've been asked many times, how I do my brows as everyday I come to work with perfectly shaped brows. And best I can do is describe how I do it. Er, well of course, not everyone is an audio learner (like me haha) so they need more than just verbal instructions.
Alright, so here we go. I use:
- An eyebrow pencil. (I prefer to use the EB Advance Silky Brow Liner in Chocolate at P100.00 because it's inexpensively good).
- Concealer (I got this awesome Expoleur concealer in Beige for P88.00 which really works for my oily skin well at Daiso).
How I do it.
- I trim my brows from time to time just to keep it in shape so it's easier for me to follow the natural shape. For everyday use, I prefer to use a pencil since I find it easier to use. So I use the pencil to shape my brows.
- Next up, I blur the lines in the brow to solidify the color from the mid to the outer part of the brow. The excess color, I use towards the middle part to the inner part of the brow.
- I then concealed just outside the brow and blended the concealer out.